1. All communication with Studio M Dance staff, teachers, and owners should go through email or the front desk. Please do not contact ANY teachers directly via text, phone, direct message on social media, etc. We ensure that we will get back to you within a reasonable time frame.
2. Texts may go unanswered entirely unless it is an emergent situation.
3. Please note our hours for responding quickly to Jackrabbit/email will be during our business hours (M-F 3:00PM - 9:00PM, SAT 9-12)
4. If you are using Jackrabbit to contact a teacher who is in the middle of class teaching, likely they will not be able to reply.
5. Please call the front desk if your need is urgent.
6. The studio will be closed for the following holidays: Labor Day, Halloween, The week of Thanksgiving, Winter break, Spring break, Memorial Weekend and the entire month of July. See studio calendar for specific details.
7. Studio M Dance Collective reserves the right to cancel classes at our discretion. A makeup day will be provided to cover tuition paid.
8. Class size is generally limited to 10-20 students depending on age.
9. If a class has low enrollment, we reserve the right to cancel the class.
1. All NEW students are offered one FREE trial lesson per genre. Students have one week to completed the trial class after enrollment.
2. An annual registration fee of $20 per student, and $15 each additional child is due upon registration. If choosing a trial or wait-listed class, you will not be charged the registration fee until your child is officially enrolled in a class. (Registration fee is valid one season August-July)
3. Before starting classes, you must enroll online. If you need assistance registering or creating your online account, please notify the front desk.
4. Tuition is due on the 7th of every month. All tuition payments will be automatically debited on the 7th of each month with the credit card on file. If card payments are declined and payment is not received by 7:30 pm on the 10th a $25 late fee is added to the account.
5. Tuition is based on four weeks per month. Months with five weeks are used to offset holidays and studio closures.
6. Monthly Billing: You will be billed every month, on the 1st, once you are registered. Being on auto-pay is a requirement at Studio M Dance. If you do not wish to have your tuition and fees deducted from your credit/debit card, you can pay by cash prior to the 7th of each month.
7. Invoices will be emailed at the beginning of the month and are available to view on your customer portal.
8. If your card declines the auto-pay, please update with a new card on file.
9. Discontinuing Lessons: Please submit a Drop Request form so we can stop billing your account. You must submit the form by the 25th of the current month or a $25 late drop fee will be applied to your account.
10. STUDIO M DANCE reserves the right to discontinue lessons due to non-payment and drop students from classes.
11. It is the responsibility of the parents to inform Studio M Dance Collective of any changes to enrollment. Accounts will not be refunded if a Drop Request Form has not been submitted.
For ALL classes:
1. Dancers need to have the specified shoes, tights and clothing.
2. Hair MUST be properly secured & tied up off of the face & neck for all styles of dance.
3. Jewelry MUST not be loose or dangling.
4. Gum chewing is PROHIBITED.
5. No costumes or Tutus are allowed in class unless a dress up day is announced by the individual teacher or studio wide dress up day.
1. STUDIO M Dance Collective maintains a zero-tolerance policy of student to student, parent to student, parent to parent, student to teacher or parent to teacher harassment. This includes but is not limited to text messages and direct messages on social media discussing any dancer in a negative way. Any form of harassment constitutes grounds for immediate dismissal of the entire family from STUDIO M Dance Collective.
2. If poor behavior is brought to our attention, the dancer, parent and teacher/owner will be asked to have a meeting to discuss the consequences and expectations of being a member of our studio.
1. No hanging out or loitering around, in front or behind the building at any time. Students should remain inside once dropped off for class. Students should not be dropped off more than 15 minutes before class begins. Students should be picked up within 15 minutes of dismissal.
2. Students will utilize cubbies for their belongings during class sessions. All items in cubbies are left at your own risk and Studio M Dance Collective will not be held liable for lost or stolen items.
3. No dancers are allowed in studio space without a Studio M Dance Collective instructor present.
4. Students are encouraged to stay in the studio space once class has begun. Please allow for appropriate restroom use prior to class. Very young children will be treated sensitively as the need arises. Preschool children may need a parent’s attention from time to time for various reasons including bathroom or behavioral issues.
5. Please do not leave the lobby when very young children are in class without informing staff or having another parent responsible during your absence. We make every effort to have all children feel safe and cared for in a loving and inspiring learning environment.
6. Parents need to monitor and supervise siblings that are not taking classes at all times. Parents and siblings are not allowed in the studio room while class is taking place.
7. Please be prompt with picking up and dropping off students.
SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS
If your dancer is exhibiting any symptoms of illness, he/she may not attend classes in the studio until symptoms are gone.